Hello Guys, Today I’m going to help you guys with a problem faced by every android user and the topic is “How to Uninstall multiple apps from Android device at once”. Firstly, We have multiple apps to achieve our task. We need to select an app with suits your needs! We have many apps which serve the same purpose to Uninstall but I’m selecting only a few which are great, easy to use apps.
APPS TO UNINSTALL APPS AT ONCE (NON-ROOT)
This Easy Uninstaller app is a fast, advanced, powerful, easy-to-use and user-friendly. It comes with function like multiple uninstallations in one go. This app can work without root. You just have to click uninstall button one by one, as Android system won’t allow non rooted users to uninstall apps in background. Just Download the app from below and use it.
Es file explorer
Most reputed File Explorer. It has many features like cleaning residual files, cache memory, music player, unzip and unrar. This app works for both rooted and non rooted Android users. We will tell you easy steps how can you uninstall multiple Android apps from your phone with the help of ES File explorer.
- Download ES File Explorer app from play store – Download
- After that, open this app from your phone, click on App button.
- Then long press any app, select the apps of your choice.
- Click on Uninstall button from button, then just hit ok and apps will be uninstalled one by one.
Uninstaller is pretty much user friendly app. It concentrates on clean User interface. Easy to use, makes Uninstalling apps easier. This app is available on Google play store for free. Simply download this app from below download link and use it on your phone.
Uninstalling Multiple Apps at once using Easy Uninstaller (Rooted Users)
- Download Easy Uninstaller from Play Store – Download
- Open the app and you will find all the apps installed on your device
- Check all the apps that you want to Uninstall at once
- Now, after you do the above step 3. Click on the Uninstall button which is present at bottom of the screen
- A prompt will appear after you click on Uninstall button
- Tap on OK.
This app will also look for additional files that current uninstalling app is leaving in your device and will ask you to delete those as well.
Uninstalling Multiple Apps at once using UNINSTALLER APP
- Download the Uninstaller app from Google Play Store.
- Open the app.
- You will find apps installed on your device.
- Tap on the apps you want to Uninstall.
- When done click on the green button on the top with text “Uninstall selected apps”.
- Accept the prompt to Uninstall.
How to Uninstall Multiple Android Apps using Titanium backup
Note: Before we start this process. We need a device which is rooted.
Caution: rooting may void your phone’s warranty. Proceed with utmost care
- Download Titanium Backup App from Play store – Download
- After opening this app, it will ask you to allow root permissions, Click on Grant.
- Now App will get root permissions, you will go to main screen of the app.
- Click on Menu from top Right corner of the app.
- Then click on Batch Actions option.
- Now scroll down a bit, then click on Un-Install all user apps button.
- Now you can see all apps list, which are installed on your phone. You can tick apps one by one which you would like to uninstall.
- Then click Tick button from top right corner of the app.
- Now process will start, it will start uninstalling apps from your phone.
Now you are done. process will finish and apps will be uninstalled from your phone. If you was added apps shortcuts on home screen, then you have to remove them manually.
So guys, this was the way which we use to Uninstall multiple Android apps at once. We have provided both rooted and non rooted apps method, which you could use on your phone. Stay tuned at our website apktrendz for more cool tutorials like these. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this tutorial then let us know via comments below.
Latest posts by Anjali Sharma (see all)
- GBWhatsApp Apk Latest Version 6.40 Download For Android - June 6, 2018
- YOWhatsApp Apk Latest Version 7.50 Download For Android - May 30, 2018
- Lucky Patcher Latest 7.2.9 Apk Download For Android - May 13, 2018